How do I use the list of trading assets in the FxPro App?
You are welcome to trade directly from the app using your multiplatform account.
- You can open new trading accounts, both in live and demo mode, directly from the "Trading" tab. Simply choose a platform, leverage, account currency and click ‘Create’.
- Get the same login details for the FxPro Trading platform inside FxPro App and your MetaTrader4 account.
- In the ‘Quotes’ tab you will find your most traded financial assets arranged in the order you trade them. Use the ‘Search’ bar to find the required asset. You can then create Watchlists to track your favourites.
- In the ‘History’ tab, you can sort through the completed financial transactions chronologically and view their details.
- By opening the tab of each asset, you will see its price movement in real-time.
- Choose one of the 8 available timeframes, chart types and other current information with live market Buy-Sell prices.
- The card of each asset contains its current Buy-Sell quotes. You can expand the chart to full screen, change its type and time frame.
- You can also scroll down to find the main asset specification (located underneath the chart): spread type, contract size, swap type and more. There are several trading widgets as well: the ratio of sellers and buyers (among FxPro clients), and the highs and lows of today’s prices.